Have you ever forgotten to record a check or deposit? Ever made a mistake in your checkbook? Sometimes mistakes happen with our finances. With CNB Overdraft Privilege and Overdraft Transfer you can protect yourself from the embarrassment and expense of returned checks.
- Protection for accidental overdrafts
- Customer can choose to add to eligible checking accounts after the account has been open for 30 days without any insufficient items
- There is no monthly fee for this service.
- There is a fee of $29.00 (subject to change) for each overdraft created by check, in-person withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, auto transfer withdrawals or other means.***
- Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. The account must be in good standing and there must not be a history of overdraft abuse.
- Your account must have a positive balance at least once every 30 days to keep overdraft privilege
- Overdraft fees are limited to 4 per day
- There will be no overdraft fee assessed if the net amount of the overdraft is less than $5.00
- Click here to view full details on Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service
Overdraft privilege account limits:
- Available funds are automatically transferred from your other CNB checking or savings account to cover you in the event of insufficient funds*
- Transfers are made in $100 increments
- Fee of only $5 for each transfer*
*Additional fees from savings account may apply
**This feature is automatically available on our personal checking accounts (except Student Checking) after the account has been open for 30 days and has not had any insufficient items during that 30 - day period. There is no monthly fee for this service. There is a fee of $29.00 (subject to change) for each overdraft created by check, ACH, recurring debit card transactions***, in-person withdrawals, auto transfer withdrawals or other electronic means. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing or if you have too many overdrafts. In order to keep your overdraft privilege, your account must have a positive balance at least once every 30 days.
***REG E: You must elect whether to have your ATM and everyday debit card transactions covered by the program or not.