This Agreement revised and effective as of July 2017
To use CNB WEBSITES, you must have a device (personal computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that is connected to the internet. You are responsible for the selection, installation, maintenance and operation of your device and software. CNB is not responsible for any errors, failures or malfunctions of your device or software. You are responsible for ensuring that your device and software are compatible with CNB WEBSITES. We reserve the right to change the system requirements for using CNB WEBSITES at any time.
Online Banking Services
Laws and Regulations
Copyright and Trademark Information
The logos, information, images and resources contained in CNB WEBSITES is property of Citizens National Bank. Trademarks that are not owned by CNB will be designated as belonging to third parties. Nothing contained on CNB WEBSITES shall be interpreted as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly stated above) or proprietary rights of CNB or of any third party.
Logos of CNB and its subsidiaries are property of Citizens National Bank and cannot be used without consent from Citizens National Bank.
Limitation of Liabilities and Warranties
Information on CNB WEBSITES is provided “as is” and on an “available” basis.
CNB strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information on CNB WEBSITES, but information contained on CNB WEBSITES may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CNB from time to time amends, changes, adds, deletes, updates or alters the information contained on CNB WEBSITES, including information regarding the products and services described on CNB WEBSITES, without notice. CNB assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained at CNB WEBSITES.
In no event shall CNB be liable for any damages, whether punitive, special, direct, indirect, exemplary or consequential, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regards to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract and tort actions (including libel), arising out of or in connection with the use, copying or display of, or the interaction or any other form of communication with, CNB website and the information contained on CNB WEBSITES; this includes via virus, malware or any other form of software.
Opting out of CNB marketing does not apply to CNB WEBSITES; by using CNB WEBSITES you agree that we may market our services and the services of other companies on CNB WEBSITES using banner ads, hyperlinks and other similar marketing devices.
Non-affiliated companies will be solely responsible and liable for the provision of or failure to provide stated services, benefits or products. CNB does not legally endorse or guarantee products or services provided by non-affiliated companies and such products or services are neither FDIC insured or bank guaranteed.
Links to Other Internet Websites
Some links on CNB WEBSITES are to websites controlled by third parties and are not under the control of CNB. Although CNB may provide a link to a third party, such a link is not an authorization, endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation by CNB with respect to that website, its owners or its providers. CNB is providing these links only as a convenience to you or as a compliance requirement. CNB has not tested any information, products or software found on third party websites. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select is free of items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
CNB is not liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of any hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your system or otherwise.
Any “feedback”, comments, questions, materials or similar communications, submitted through CNB WEBSITES, shall be deemed to be the property of CNB. CNB shall have no additional obligations with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the feedback to others without limitation. Further, CNB shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such feedback.
Prohibited UsesPersonal Use
- Only Use of CNB WEBSITES is only for your personal, noncommercial use unless you and CNB have agreed otherwise.
Use of CNB WEBSITES for your business accounts with CNB are considered personal use.
- You may not send electronic communications (email, web form, chat, etc.) to CNB that is illegal, obscene, profane, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights; or that contains harmful code, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings; or violates any applicable law.
- You may not use CNB WEBSITES in any manner that could damage, encumber, shutdown or overburden any CNB equipment or software; this also applies to CNB affiliates and subsidiaries, or third-parties who provide web services to CNB. You may not use any means of systematic data retrieval on CNB WEBSITES. Unless specifically approved by CNB, you may not acquire or attempt to acquire any content or information on CNB WEBSITES that requires login authentication, passwords, PINs or any other means of authentication. You may not use the login information belonging to another person, business or CNB, unless they specifically authorized you to do so.
- You may not intentionally provide any false information when you register for online banking services, apply for banking products or services, or submit online forms on CNB WEBSITES.
- You may not frame any CNB website content onto your website.
- You agree to obtain our permission before creating a hyperlink or similar link or connection to CNB WEBSITES
- You may not use CNB or any CNB subsidiaries or affiliates' names or trademarks in any way that implies affiliation with, or an endorsement, sponsorship or approval by CNB without express written permission.